CoAct is launching a call for proposals, inviting civil society initiatives to apply for our cascading grants with max. 20.000,- Euro to conduct Citizen Social Science research on the topic of Gender Equality. A maximum of four (4) applicants will be selected across three (3) different open calls. Applications from a broad range of backgrounds are welcome, including feminist, LGTBQ+, none-binary and critical masculinity perspectives.
Eligible organisations can apply until September 30th, 2021, 11:59 PM GMT. All information for submitting applications is available here: https://coactproject.eu/opencalls/
If selected, CoAct will support your work by
- providing funding for your project (10 months max), alongside dedicated activities, resources and tools
- providing a research mentoring program for your team. In collaborative workshops you will be supported to co-design and explore available tools, working together with the CoAct team to achieve your goals.
- connecting you to a community of people and initiatives, tackling similar challenges and contributing to common aims. You will have the opportunity to discuss your projects with the other grantees and, moreover, will be invited to join CoAct´s broader Citizen Social Science network.
You should apply if you:
- are an ongoing Citizen Social Science project looking for support, financial and otherwise, to grow and become sustainable;
- are a community interested in co-designing research to generate new knowledge about gender equality topics, broadly defined;
- are a not-for-profit organization focusing on community building, increasing the visibility of specific communities, increasing civic participation, and being interested in exploring the use of Citizen Social Science in your work.
Read more about the Open Calls and apply here: https://coactproject.eu/opencalls/