This will be the space to witness a vibrant Citizen Social Science community emerge and co-create the Citizen Social Science approach.
Together, we wish to explore what a CSS approach would require for all stakeholders involved.
We are inaugurating this space with an exciting call for video contributions, collecting the voices of the practitioner community.
- ValueBugs – Food system/Zero waste/Circular Economy – BELGIUM
2. Simile Project – Politecnico of Milano – ITALY and SWITZERLAND
3. Ignite! – Environment science with communities in fragile contexts – UK
4. Kavipriya Thangavel – University of Leipzig – GERMANY
5. Walking Malta – Walkability: Pedestrian mobility and use of the public space – MALTA
6. eMERG – Training and incubation – equal opportunity and economic freedom for women – INDIA
7. Bugs 2 the rescue – Education – BELGIUM
8. NUS Cooperativa – Culture and education – SPAIN
9. Peer-produced Research Lab, Center for Research & Interdisciplinarity – Health – FRANCE
10. CATEA, a co-designed project on air quality – Environment – PORTUGAL
11. MigraLab (Project of Fundación Regazo) – Youth and Migration – CHILE
12. Biblioteca Santa Oliva (Olesa de Montserrat) – Culture – SPAIN